Ads

Saturday, July 13, 2013

There may be a slight delay in the writing of this post...

Man, I soooo want to tell you all the news that I got yesterday. But I can't. At least, not yet.

No - I'm not pregnant.

No - I did not win the lottery. Well - I sort of did, but not Powerball or anything like that.

No - I have not been sober the last 24 hours.

Yes - I will tell you what the BFD is - hopefully tomorrow after "a very important phone con."

Yes, I do feel all -



And when I told The Man Behind The Curtain, he was all -

And of course, I had to tell my CP, CP, and my other friends, and we were all - 

And when you find out, you are so going to be - 

But until then, I've got to be - 


So - make sure you check back tomorrow  - I think I'll be able to say something then. 

Until then, here's your Saturday Morning Tooonz!





No comments:

Post a Comment