Ads

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oooh! Scary stuff! Starting a new blog and not knowing if any one will read the drivel spilling out! Hope so. Really really hope so.

Who am I? Why am I blogging? What do I have to say? It's a long story, so I'll cut to the chase. My profile pretty much sums it up. The part that's not there is the writing part. I write. A lot. It's kind of an obsession. But obsessions are only bad when they take over your life.

Wait. Did I just say that? Um. That's sort of the definition of obsession, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm lucky. I have a hugely supportive husband who let's me spend way too much time in front of the computer trying to do this "writer" thing. And makes coffee. And buys me scotch. And does the laundry.  Yeah. Great guy. How'd I get so freakin' lucky?

So, first book done, out on submission seeking an audience. Second book underway and my sick little mind is having a blast. Mashing together terms and phrases like "Avalanche Theory" with "Lust Bunny" and "Binomial Distribution of Size."

Weird? Nah - that's a pretty tame day in my brain. Stay tuned from some truly weird moments.

Did I tell you I'm with the government? Yeah, I'm hear to help. Bwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment