Ads

Friday, August 2, 2013

Help Pick my Author Pic!!!

So, Wednesday I had my formal Author Pics taken at San Diego's Little Italy. It's a gorgeous part of town, with lots of great options for urban backdrops. We started at 6 p.m. and the light was perfect. PERFECT!

BUT - that's not all. Tomorrow, I'm heading out with CP, who is also an UH-MAZE-ING photographer and we're going to shoot a bunch more pics. Some will be industrial, gritty and moody. Some will be so So-Cal and SD...Some will even be in a cemetary!

Here's where you come in: Over the next four Saturdays, I will be asking you to help select the pic I'll use in my books as my official "author" photo. Here's how it will work:

Tomorrow (Aug 3rd) I will put my top 5 "formal" pics on this site. Each will have a number assigned. Using Survey Monkey,  vote for the one you like best.

Next Saturday (Aug 10) I will load my top 5 "informal" pics and go through the same process.

On the following Saturday (Aug 17) I will load the top 2 pics from both votes, for the final combat. The winning picture will be posted on Saturday, August 24th.

And the really cool part? All entrants who leave a comment on my blog or who "Like" my author page on Facebook will be entered in the drawing for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. The winner will be announced on the 24th as well.

So tell your friends! Tell your family members! Help me Pick my Pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment