Ads

Friday, August 23, 2013

And the winner is.....


Well, can't you tell? 

I like this picture for a lot of reasons. The door I'm peaking out of is a water tight door manufactured for the U.S. Navy. When I first joined the Navy, one of my regular jobs was to test and adjust these doors. Thirty long years later, I helped the company I used to work for move into manufacturing of the same product. It seems fitting, somehow, that the picture you liked best is the one that depicts the full circle I've enjoyed in my career.

Oh, the other picture? The one permanently affixed to my blog header? It was the second most favorite. I'm glad. I had a blast with CP that day and it shows on my face.

Now for the BIG NEWS! The winner of the $25 Amazon Gift Card is Jennifer Blaisdell. Congrats, Jennifer - I'll be emailing you soon!

Thanks to everyone for the support, encouragement and votes. Make sure you stop by tomorrow for an AH-MAZ-ING post, premiering an exciting new Audio Book from Entranced Publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment